Jens E. Hansen, P.Eng., President and CEO, Director
Professional Engineer (Geophysics) with over 40 years experience in the mining and exploration industry with a focus on building junior companies. Jens has been involved in numerous successful exploration projects around the world.
James (Jim) Gervais, CMM, CD, LGen (Ret), B.Sc, Director
Jim Gervais graduated from the Royal Military College of Canada in 1962 with a BSc, and attended the Royal Military College of Science (UK).Lieutenant General Gervais’ military career of 35 years consisted of a variety of command and staff appointments in Canada (and abroad), leading to command of the Canadian Army in 1991. He then served for 12 years as Assistant Deputy Minister to three Governors General of Canada. General Gervais is a Director on the board of Sama Resources Inc., a TSXV base metal exploration company in West Africa.He is a former Chairman of Northern Gold Mining Inc. and serves as Past-Chairman on the Board of the Canadian Corps of Commissionaires (Ottawa Division), a notforprofit security firm. He also serves on the Ottawa committee of the Institute for Canadian Citizenship involved with the integration of new Canadians into society.
Bernie Deluce, Director
Mr. Deluce has been involved in the aviation industry for the last 30 years and has mining interests mostly in Northern Ontario and Northern Quebec area for 20 years. Previously he was represented his family interests in Holmer Gold Mines in 2004 as a board member until such company was taken over by Lake Shore Gold Corp. in December of 2004.
Vatché Tchakmakian, CPA, CA, CFO and Secretary
Vatche is a Chartered Professional Accountant with over 20 years experience in the minerals industry. He is specialized in the field of public companies and securities regulations in Canada. Vatche has been an officer of several public companies in the mineral sector having operations in Canada, South and Central America and Africa. He was appointed Chief Financial Officer and Secretary of Beaufield in January 2005. Vatche is a member of the TSXV National Advisory Committee in Quebec.
Mathieu Stephens, P. Geo, Vice President of Exploration and Corporate Development
Mathieu is professional geologist who joined the Beaufield team in 2008 and has worked on several of the company’s projects since. He has a deep understanding of geographic information systems and new exploration technologies and how they are applied to mineral exploration. He was previously employed as a manager for Canaccord Capital.
Code of Ethics
Directors, officers and employees of Beaufield Resources must adhere to and advocate the following principles and responsibilities governing professional and ethical conduct.
To the best of their knowledge and ability, Beaufield’s directors, officers and employees shall:
- act with honesty and integrity in our interaction with customers, suppliers, competitors, employees and others;
- avoid actual or apparent conflicts of interest in personal and professional relationships;
- provide constituents with information that is accurate, complete, objective, relevant, timely and understandable;
- comply with rules and regulations of federal, provincial and local governments, and other appropriate private and public regulatory agencies;
- act in good faith, responsibly, with due care, competence and diligence, without misrepresenting material facts or allowing our independent judgment to be subordinated;
- respect the confidentiality of information acquired in the course of our work except when authorized or otherwise legally obligated to disclose;
- share knowledge and maintain skills important and relevant to our constituents’ needs;
- promote ethical behavior in our work environment; and
- exercise responsible use of and control over all assets and resources employed or entrusted to.